Automotion Classics is pleased to offer our 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible. Marina Blue with Parchment Deluxe interior and White Power Top. 15 inch Rally wheels with B.F. Goodrich Radial T/A tires.
This beautiful Camaro has been meticulously and professionally restored to factory specifications. Only break-in miles have been driven since completing the rotisserie restoration in October of 2018. Nearly every piece of this car is new or rebuilt and finished with the factory correct plating. All the glass is new from Pilkington and date coded. Every engine part has been rebuilt and has the correct part number and date code for this car’s build date. Those parts include the block, heads, intake manifold, starter, water pump, alternator, distributor, carburetor and all pulleys.
Vehicle options include:
1. 396/325 HP One of 5143 396s built in 67
2. Turbo 400 Trans. Only 1453 Camaros had a Turbo 400 and it was ONLY available with the 396.
3. Power Top 11% of all convertibles
4. Power Steering
5. Power Brakes
6. Tilt Column
7. AM/FM Radio
8. Parchment Deluxe Interior
9. Fold Down Rear Seat
10. Console with Gauges and Factory in dash Tach. Note: Gauges were rebuilt by Instrument Specialties
11. 12 Bolt Posi Rear with Factory Traction Bar.
12. Deluxe woodgrain steering wheel
13. K02 Cooling with Fan Clutch
This gorgeous needs nothing and is ready to drive or to admire in your collection.